[ExI] [New_Cryonet] Invitation to join an online conversation

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Jun 13 08:11:08 UTC 2013

----- Forwarded message from ChrisCorte <chriscorte01 at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 03:33:57 -0000
From: ChrisCorte <chriscorte01 at yahoo.com>
To: New_Cryonet at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [New_Cryonet] Invitation to join an online conversation

Anyone interested in cryonics and transhumanism is invited to join in an online discussion this Sunday at 11:30 noon PST.  That's California time.  Our previous conversations have been lively, entertaining and have covered a wide range of topics.  These chats are a great way to meet like-minded people, make personal connections and help us build a stronger cryonics community.   We now have a Meetup page http://www.meetup.com/Transhumanism-and-Cryonics-Online-Conversation-Group/ .
If you would like to join us, just send an email to kekik2336 at gmail.com.  On Sunday at 11:30 you'll receive an email from Google+ inviting you to join the Hangout.  Just click the link and join in the conversation.  You'll need to sign up for a Google+ account to access the Hangout.

No one will mind if you use a pseudonym and the software allows you to mask your identity on the video.  Of course, your privacy will be respected.  No part of our discussion will be reproduced, broadcast or recorded.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)