[ExI] 23andme again

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Jun 13 11:42:21 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 06:34:21AM +0100, Anders Sandberg wrote:

> identities and activities much more than we normally think. And in
> the future every kid will have tools that make Prism look pretty
> trivial.

Even if that kid has his private meganode botnet, he's not
running piece of core infrastructure and probably has a
slightly smaller budget (no nuclear cable-splice
submarine for you today, go back to your room and sulk).

So the question is not about how good you are with
Splunk or R, but how much probes you have, and how
many large scale clusters you can afford.