[ExI] Dealing with transhumanism bashing

Alan Grimes ALONZOTG at verizon.net
Mon Jun 24 15:01:32 UTC 2013

Eugen Leitl wrote:
> >of the uploaders shut up? Where are all the brave visions? Where is
> TeH UpLOADeRZ!!!!111 are getting shit done. Does that scare you?

Yes, and I think it should based on their own writings.

>> the discussion of what comes after? I remember there being a great
>> deal more documentation ten years ago. Where did it all go? Could it

> To the implementation phase, of course. The same thing we
> do every night, Pinky. (Have you looked at the clouds lately?
> Did they look funny to you? Not my best work, I must admit)

That doesn't explain why it has mostly been purged off the internet.

> >Seriously. we need to Talk about this. This situation of of you
> >telling me that I'm going to be dead and uploaded is not a dialog.
>
> If you want a dialogue, stop behaving like a nutcase. Jeez.

Who's the nutcase here? The person who says that we should
enthusiastically work towards a future where no organic life exists
anywhere in the Hubble volume or the person who wants to discuss
alternatives?

--
NOTICE: NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS, SEE ABOVE

Powers are not rights.