[ExI] My mad memetic mayhem. =P

Alan Grimes ALONZOTG at verizon.net
Thu Jun 27 02:09:28 UTC 2013

My problem right now is that I want to spread a whole new family of
memes. The story that I've been going on and on about (I'm probably 1 /
10th as annoying as the Clinic Seed, which is at the upper bound of
annoying at this point...)

Part 1 of my story is really about the direction I want transhumanism to
go in and so I present a bunch of ideas that you probably never thought
about before and raise a bunch of issues that I seldom see discussed.

Unfortunately, I rambled on for about 37,000 words. Do any of you intend
to actually read what I wrote? If not, how should I go about spreading
my memes?

One of my biggest challenges right now is that the uploaders have
memetically bulldozed all choices between being uploaded and being some
miserable wretched creature like Gollum. My story is intended to present
a set of ideas that are both attractive, to me at least, and have never
been discussed before. So I really would like to talk them over with
SOMEONE, even if that someone is viciously(sp?) hostile towards them.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d9wiR52hpkGnn3A3tqQqBP43lmflR_pXkj2IITa4olA/edit?usp=sharing

http://www.infowars.com/transhumanism-debunked-why-drinking-the-kurzweil-kool-aid-will-only-make-you-dead-not-immortal/

--
NOTICE: NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS, SEE ABOVE