[ExI] 23andme again

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Jun 28 23:00:07 UTC 2013

Il 27/06/2013 21:52, spike ha scritto:

>> ...You actually expected your DNA fingerprint wouldn't wind up in a
>> government database when you mailed in your buffer tube?

> (It's okay, I always wear my bunnysuit in a clean room, and wipe down
> anything anyway).  Eugen
>
> Michael and Eugen, I do confess I never thought about it, but your comments
> have given me an epiphany.  Do forgive me for hammering on this topic, for I
> think I am at my posting limit for the day.  But this is important.  Let me
> make a running start please.
>
> Before the last election cycle, our current president's campaign started a
> meme called "Life of Julia."
>
> http://www.barackobama.com/truth-team/entry/the-life-of-julia/

Spike, do you understand DNA could be extracted from near any cell and
injected in eggs, to produce an son or daughter?

Given a DNA sample good enough people could fertilize a woman egg and
have a child of an involuntary father.

Do you want frame someone?

Collect DNA, impregnate a woman with it, she deliver a baby nine months
after, force the "father" to pay child support.
Do it enough times and he will end in jail for being a deathbed father,
will not have enough time to be a trouble or will be forced to emigrate
somewhere else outside the US.

Collect DNA from Bill Gates III, find willing woman, she deliver one or
more children, profit from child support from the wealthiest guy in the
world.

Mirco