[ExI] Progress

spike spike at rainier66.com
Fri Mar 1 02:04:12 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Anders Sandberg

>...(I just attended a talk by Kasparov about the need for more innovation
and progress. He sounds very much like he could have been a list member.)

--
Anders Sandberg

WHOA!  Anders, you have been in the presence of GOD!  I am in awe!  Wow,
that makes me a friend of a guy who has talked with GOD!

Definitely, Kasparov would have made a great extropian.  Of course had he
shown up here, I would swoon like a civil war era maiden, and then nobody
would be doing the moderation tasks.  But still.