[ExI] kasparov and rat borganisms: was RE: [tt] Progress

spike spike at rainier66.com
Fri Mar 1 16:41:48 UTC 2013

From: Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se>
>...Rat borganisms: A Brain-to-Brain Interface for Real-Time Sharing of
Sensorimotor Information
http://www.nature.com/srep/2013/130228/srep01319/full/srep01319.html

>...(I just attended a talk by Kasparov about the need for more innovation
and progress. He sounds very much like he could have been a list member.) --
Anders Sandberg

Oh this gives me an idea.  Assume everyone here has seen the hilarious Hot
Cross Bunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMpODxbvX8I

We go to a Kasparov talk with whatever they used to do the rat brain to
brain interface in Anders' Rat Borganisms post.  After Gary's tap dance, we
pop him with a mallet like the mad scientist does to Bugs at 4:34, then put
the device on him like the one used at 6:45, zap, switch our brains, then I
go down to the club Saturday and completely whoop ass, and Kasparov sucks!
Oh that would be a kick.