[ExI] insanity plea

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Mar 5 13:22:52 UTC 2013

Il 25/02/2013 15:42, Mike Dougherty ha scritto:

> I thought we were getting rid of cash due to the pesky untrackability
> of cash.  Wasn't the goal to make your bank account public information
> also?  That way we can be sure you aren't selling or buying drugs,
> cheating on your spouse, or evading your tax responsibility.

No, the goal is to make your bank account available to the government.
If all bank accounts would be public record people could check the bank
account of politicians and their families, lovers, friend, collaborators
and of judges, prosecutors, businessmen and women.
And this can no be allowed.

The Big Brother watch you but You must not watch the Big Brother back.

Anyway, here come bitcoin, trashing all human legislation about money
under its mathematical feet. No charge-back, no fiat creation of money,
no easy link of every transaction to someone. No way to control
transaction with single choke point.

Apparently the wave is in motion and there is no way to stop it.

Mirco