[ExI] bees again

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 15:09:50 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Perhaps you should take them to Starbucks next time. Seems that bees like caffeine too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2290094/Plants-honeybees-boost-caffeine-insects-return-pollinate.html

Stuart LaForge

"Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven." - William Shakespeare