[ExI] cyprus banks

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 18:55:29 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:
> When I wrote, before, I was half-jocking about a Kick-ender service
> funded by bitcoins, but after I read these news
>
> http://marketdailynews.com/2013/03/18/banking-chief-calls-for-15-looting-of-italians-savings/
>
> I think I would just write the message a quarter-jocking.

Yeah, unfortunately, these things are funded by who pays the most.
If Kickender became the way to channel money into political power,
then the rich guys could just as easily knock off any politician or
law enforcement officer who proposed to enforce laws against them.
They can do that now; Kickender would grant them more legitimacy
and less accountability.

> We must find a way to speed up the development of smart contracts.
> Any suggestion about how setup a "Solve for X" prize?

Find the most popular "moonshot"s on their site, break them down
into steps achievable for < $100K each, and set up Kickstarters
for each step along the way as each step is achieved.  Possibly set
up a Kickstarter for a contest to come up with the best-thought-out
plan that does break down into steps achievable for < $100K each.