[ExI] cyprus banks

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Mar 19 13:29:39 UTC 2013

Il 19/03/2013 10:33, Andrew Mckee ha scritto:
> On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:04:00 +1200, Mirco Romanato
> <painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:
>
>> Il 18/03/2013 23:38, Andrew Mckee ha scritto:
>>
>>> Hmmm, I wonder, does this mean the Singularity might be delayed a decade
>>> or two.
>>
>> No. They are just speeding the Bitcoin singularity.
>> They are just pushing people to adopt Bitcoin en masse desperately.
>
> I'm sure it will to some degree, and no doubt will prove a nice safe
> harbor for those willing to put their trust in the Bitcoin ecosystem.
>
> But how many big science and technology projects are being funded by
> Bitcoins?

How many science and technology project were funded by PayPal ten years ago?
Not one at the time.
But now? A few, and a very interesting few.

BTW, I don't know "big science and technology" I only know "science and
technology". The big is for statists. Original science and technology is
rarely done by more than one or few individual together.

Mirco