[ExI] cyprus banks

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Wed Mar 20 19:05:02 UTC 2013

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013, Mirco Romanato wrote:

[...]
> http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/19_Sinclair_-_Cyprus_Disaster_Is_Much_Bigger_Than_Being_Reported.html
>
> http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/18_Sinclair_-_All_Hell_Is_Breaking_Loose_After_Cyprus_Catastrophe.html
>
> http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/3/20_Sinclair_-_The_Next_Danger_After_Putin_Crushes_IMF_In_Cyprus.html

Those articles may be right but there are some suppositions I find a
little hard to believe, like:

"The people at the IMF, which have spearheaded this disaster, never
expected the ‘Cyprus Solution’ to blow up in their face the way it
has...."

In other words, they wanted to take some money but were ignorant about who
they are taking them from? Maybe IMF should be put in hands of some
dropouts, they couldn't have done it worse - and, playing lots of
computer games, dropouts should know a lot more about Russian mafia.

Also, the Russians I heard about would have covered their back and own
a country into which they put such enormous heap of paper. The "owning"
would be done in such a way that perhaps politicians involved would not
realize it fully, but while playing as pawns in Russian game they would
consider themselves figures in play of their own. Yes, things like this
happen(ed).

On the contrary, Russians presented in articles seem to have unbelievable
faith in democracy, banking systems, constitutions, regulations etc.
Especially KGB-originated Russians should know better, since those are
just words whose meanings could be changed on as needed basis.

Oh, and BTW, why didn't they keep their money a bit closer, like... in
Russia? They seem to rule there.

So I liked the articles as presenting things from another angle, but I
don't buy it as total, finished explanation.

Regards,
Tomasz Rola