[ExI] Bosch exits Solar business in Germany

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 04:54:14 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 4:52 PM, Giovanni Santostasi
<gsantostasi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would the oil industry be so successful without massive tax cuts and
> subsides from the government?

Yes. I believe it would. Perhaps not quite so profitable as it is, but
plenty profitable that you could buy gasoline in nearly as many places
as you can today. There are many examples of non-subsidized industries
that have succeeded just fine. Have you ever heard of a furniture
subsidy? Yet we nearly all have desks. How could that possibly happen?

-Kelly