[ExI] Quoting previous posts

spike spike at rainier66.com
Wed May 1 18:33:12 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org
[mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Harvey Newstrom
Subject: Re: [ExI] Quoting previous posts

Spike wrote:
> NO
> dammit!                                                             limit.
> more
Harvey!
> readable                                                            back
> thanks.
Welcome
> spike
Indeed!

:etorw srednA

>...Spiral posting only sets a time limit if it doesn't mutate into fractal
posting.

>...That could take forever.  (And has too much repetitive quoting.)

Harvey, see why I still hang out here after all these years?  You guys are a
gift in my life.

For chess fans, the Armenian Aronian just won the Alekhine Memorial,
wooohooo!

I was sitting here and a fire truck came howling in: my neighbor left a pan
of eggs to boil, apparently left, house full of stinky smoke, oy vey.