[ExI] wyoming has lithium

spike spike at rainier66.com
Fri May 3 20:13:07 UTC 2013

Is it not astonishing that this world's elements are not more uniformly
distributed?  I never did see why it is that 200 km from here all that rich
gold ore was discovered but my own backyard is just dirt.

Why did all this lithium decide to live in Wyoming of all places?

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/05/02/co2-sequestration-research-stumbles-on
to-something-useful-a-big-lithium-strike-in-wyoming/

And why is it that when durn near any rich ore for anything is found, it is
waaaay the heck out where no one lives and no one wants to go?  This isn't a
bad thing at all, just puzzling.  We never strike gold in Seattle, or find a
huge silver mine in Miami.  But they find huge reserves of natural gas in
South Dakota, and lithium in Wyoming.