[ExI] Subject: Re: Colours

Anders Sandberg anders at aleph.se
Mon May 6 00:08:52 UTC 2013

On 05/05/2013 11:20, Ben Zaiboc wrote:
> Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se> wrote:
>
>> At the time of writing this I am wearing a tan shirt, dark olive pants,
>> and a grey herringbone jacket... I am so going to lose my gayness
>> certificate :-)
> I doubt that, Anders.
> (I presume you mean a brown shirt and green pants?! :>> )

Whoops, I completely undermined my own argument that way! And I did not
even notice it, which suggests that I do fulfill my stereotype quota.

I have less problem with my European intellectual stereotype quota: I
actually used 'baudrillardesque' seriously when talking about Iron Man
III tonight.

--
Anders Sandberg,
Future of Humanity Institute