[ExI] Whatever happened to peak oil by 2020?

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 14:10:23 UTC 2013

We have a problem here. Is there or isn't enough affordable oil in the
ground, to drive our civilization?

The latest data shows us more and more, that probably is. Very likely.

You, among many, just don't want this solution to be true. You
want renewables - like solar and  wind.

The question is, which one is more viable. (Shale) oil/gas or sun/wind. A
pure technical question.

Now, can we discuss it in an objective manner or not?