[ExI] Bitcoins Again

Gordon gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 10:11:16 UTC 2013

Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:

>Il 15/05/2013 10:23, Gordon ha scritto:

>> This is not good. I'm guessing the investigation pertains to someone
>> using Dwolla and Bitcoin for illicit purposes. Details are not clear.

>Anyway, I do not believe the Chinese user are shacking in their boots.
>Or the Argentinians.

That is certainly true. But if the US Department of Homeland Security is cracking down on Bitcoin in general then that spells trouble. I hope and assume that this is only a special case involving illegal activity, perhaps trafficking in guns or drugs.

I funded my Mt. Gox account via Dwolla. For all I know, I'm now on some list at DHS.

Gordon