[ExI] D-Wave's Quantum Computer

Joshua Job joshjob42 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 22:12:37 UTC 2013

They are general purpose, in principle. But speed improvements will likely
only come from special problems, and their fragility and likely low average
clock speed will mean they will likely never be anything more than a
special purpose chip component, sort of like a GPU or arithmetic module.
-Joshua Job. (I'm a grad student in the field)