[ExI] tyranny by 16th amendment: was: RE: [mta] Re: Long Term Bitcoin Catastrophe?

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri May 24 04:12:07 UTC 2013

Spike,

One advantage of mining Bitcoins, as opposed to buying them on an exchange,
is that the government never has to know you have them (under the current
rules). So the IRS has no interest in them until converted to dollars or
another currency.

As to the rest of your rant, I could not agree more. However, I would have
to add that the other "secret" court system, the Juvenile Court system that
deals with DCFS, Foster Care and non-criminal child abuse and neglect is
just as corrupt if not more than the IRS, as frightening as that is.

-Kelly