[ExI] Gold

spike spike at rainier66.com
Fri May 24 20:30:30 UTC 2013

Spike, please note that I didn't make the statement below. John Clark did. In fact, I responded to him with…

Ooops sorry Dan.

Good thing the misattribution was over the material used in cookware, a topic normally about which people would not be too spun upwardly.  {8-]   {8^D

I would think gold would be great for cookware, if we could get it to stick to something a little more sturdy and lot expensive.

spike

Spike, please note that I didn't make the statement below. John Clark did. In fact, I responded to him with:

http://lists.extropy.org/pipermail/extropy-chat/2013-May/077523.html

If gold became cheap enough, I could see it being used in cookware and other places where it would normally be considered extravagant.

Regards,

Dan
 See my SF short story "Residue":
http://www.amazon.com/Residue-ebook/dp/B00BS3T0RM/ -- US