[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Nov 3 15:31:57 UTC 2013

Il 28/10/2013 22:28, Kelly Anderson ha scritto:
> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 5:57 AM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it
> <mailto:painlord2k at libero.it>> wrote:
>
>     The problem in this reasoning is to impute to the POTUSes the
>     responsibility of deficit spending.
>     Is the legislative branch totally innocent?

> Though you wouldn't know it from recent media reports, the House of
> Representatives has the constitutional power of the purse in the United
> States. Whenever they responsibly execute that constitutional privilege,
> they are jumped on by EVERYONE.

If they are there and are not able to say "NO" to people asking for free
money, what is their job?

>     And the Judiciary Branch?

> Almost zero power over the money. Though they did find Obamacare to be
> constitutional. I don't follow how they managed that, but whatever, it's
> done.

IIRC correctly, many judicial ruling have caused enormous expenditures
by the federal and local governments and indirectly to all individuals
and private enterprises.

For example, when a judge mandate school busing and forced integration
the cost fall on the local government and the local people

Desegregation busing in the United States (also known as forced busing
or simply busing) is the practice of assigning and transporting students
to schools in such a manner as to redress prior racial segregation of
schools, or to overcome the effects of residential segregation on local
school demographics.

>     In between, Bitcoin hit 210$ today.
> Nice. Wish I had some.

XBT (Bitcoin) are, now, in my opinion, at least a 10 bagger in a year a
an hundred bagger in two three years.
If you have patience, it could be a 10.000 bagger by 2020.

It is not too late to enter and profit doing the right thing.
Better to do it now on your free will or be "forced" to do it later by
the market.

>     It will do democracy a lot less interesting, also.
>     Because if you can not vote to rob you neighbors, where is the fun?

>  In keeping what you earn. That's fun enough, isn't it?

It is a lot fun keeping what you earn with your work.

Mirco