[ExI] Science confirms: Politics wrecks your ability to do math

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 22:31:49 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Anders Sandberg <anders at aleph.se> wrote:

> I think it would be a great thing to be disgusted by bad arguments or feel
> delight when uncertainty is reduced in a Bayesian way.

"Ever feel that twinge of disgust when some fool keeps trying to 'prove'
something you've seen thoroughly debunked, and you have the data to prove
it but this is the tenth moron in a row who can't be bothered with the
facts?  Yeah.  THAT is one part of our human nature we transhumanists are
trying to save and promote."