[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 01:37:28 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Omar Rahman <rahmans at me.com> wrote:

> The solution is simple: single payer. It addresses the broken supply and
> demand curve that I mentioned in my post.

See, I told you that's where the left would take this. It is inevitable.

> There wasn't a system it was just a mess. It was exploitative and it still
> is because there isn't a non-profit insurance option as far as I know. I'm
> pretty sure for the 50 million people without insurance, many of whom
> wanted/needed health care, it couldn't really get much worse.

Which is why every rich sick person from every corner of the earth came to
the United States when they were really sick. Of course, those days are
fast going.

As one of the millions of people without health insurance, I want to thank
father Obama that I still don't have insurance.

As to Spike's idea of privatizing the CIA. I couldn't agree less. While
there needs to be a certain level of transparency in collecting secrets, I
don't think going private is the answer. The need for ONE single payer
defense system is the only thing that keeps me from going full on anarchist.

-Kelly