[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Nov 7 00:47:21 UTC 2013

.

>.There are a lot of tax cheats in jail. I can't find how many  -Kelly

I am waiting for someone in government to explicitly say that failure to pay
or refusal to pay the opt-out penalty is tax cheating.  As soon as someone
somewhere does that, you will hear a roaring chorus saying THAT ISN'T TAX
CHEATING!

Actually I look forward to that debate.  I want someone to say the opt-out
tax is the same as the income tax, and refusing to pay it is the same as
refusing to pay income tax.  Come on, some O-care government guy, say it.
Let's go, say it.

They will soon find they have created a huge mess by setting the IRS as the
collection agency for all this, a HUGE mistake.  They have created two
different kinds of tax, one which has the force of law behind it and the
other which does not.