[ExI] kepler study says 8.8e9 earthlike planets

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Nov 8 21:15:49 UTC 2013

Subject: Re: [ExI] kepler study says 8.8e9 earthlike planets

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 11:46 PM, Andrew Mckee <andymck35 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> For instance, if (yes, big IF I know) the EU crowd are right and electric
plasma fusion of the elements is occurring in the suns photosphere,

>.That seems pretty unlikely, the suns photosphere is icy cold, about 6000K,
and as for the sun's corona the density is too low and the temperature is
only about 2 million degrees Kelvin, far too low for significant fusion to
occur.   John K Clark

Ja.  Fusion in the photosphere would have a clear detectable signature.  A
nova is fusion on the photosphere, and we know exactly what that looks like.

Keep looking, me lads.