[ExI] google maps creates enders game moment

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 16:41:23 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 3:56 PM, spike wrote:
> I did have a real question for anyone who knows from Russia.  Where are all
> the houses?  Does everyone in and around Moscow live in those big apartment
> buildings?  Do they not have anything analogous to American suburbs?  Where
> are they?

You are talking like an American that has never visited European cities.
Ooops - That's what you are!  :)

Those are city centre apartment blocks. Very common throughout Europe.
Try street view in London, Paris or Milan.

The million dollar apartments in London are much the same, but better
furnished inside. You pay for the area, the company of other
millionaires.

I suspect the suburbs are out of town.  :)

BillK