[ExI] kepler study says 8.8e9 earthlike planets

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 11:25:32 UTC 2013

> Maybe.

Those who might be there for a long time already and aren't capable/willing
of colonizing space, are as useless as rocks on Mars. Now we know, those
rocks are stone dead. Something "we didn't know" not that long ago.

BTW, as I can recall, Kepler was supposed to  be able to detect free oxygen
on those far away planets. Or it was just a NASA's marketing, like these
10^10 Goldilocks planets now.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/