[ExI] ny and md limits on 23andMe

Dan Ust dan_ust at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 21:32:38 UTC 2013

On Nov 11, 2013, at 6:43 AM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Perfect example of why we empower states:

But "we" don't "empower" states. They didn't you or me, "Hey, guys, would you allow us to place several layers of despotism over you? No? How about this: we pretend these levels compete with each and this makes you more free than, say, if each of you decided these issues without our meddling in everyone's lives? Isn't that a delusion that will satisfy the easily distracted?"

Regards,

Dan
 A thriller by me set in the far south seas:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GHX2M1O