[ExI] Coursera Nanotechnology has begun

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 07:11:01 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Adam A. Ford <tech101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have joined - I don't have any formal background in physics or
> chemistry, so I hope to just augment my basic understanding of
> nanotechnology by doing this course.

I have as well.  Thanks for the update, Eugen.  I have some formal
background in the sciences, and I actually ran a nanotech project some
years ago, so for me this is curiosity/seeing how well I can do.  I
wouldn't call myself an "expert", but I wish to see if my current
understanding includes everything in a course such as this.