[ExI] What happens when Bitcoin goes to a million bucks?

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Nov 14 21:17:54 UTC 2013

Il 14/11/2013 20:25, Kelly Anderson ha scritto:

> I'm still struggling with the tie in to the Singularity. Are you
> predicting that the Singularity will bring an end to big business, big
> government, and empower the intelligent?

The Singularity will bring, for sure, enhanced ways to cooperate and
collaborate, increasing the productivity of the productive individuals:
allowing faster and freer economic transactions without the need of a
third party is just one of them.

I think there will be big business but, without a big government
granting them privileges, they will be forced to be a lot more useful or
the competition will eat their lunch with no remorse.

What is the point of a Singularity or living an unlimited amount of time
or be mentally, physically and ethically enhanced if we need more
government to run our lives.
We don't want become like Gods to live like Z the Ant.

Bitcoin show that many things done by the government can and should be
done by the market, by the people. And the people can and will do a
better work than any government.

Mirco