[ExI] Single-hand touch typing in Ender's Game

Odell Huff odellhuff2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 15:56:57 UTC 2013

Dear Cave Shadows--I'm a twenty-year lurker on this list and this is my
first post, or question rather. In the (enthralling!) movie, Ender types
complete-sentence emails with one hand on a touch screen. Does this
technology actually exist, or could it? I was thinking I would very much
like to take notes mobilely, on say an iPhone, the writing equivalent to a
micro recorder. It seems to me the tech would be easy, the hard part might
be having to learn to type like a court reporter...

--Odell