[ExI] What happens when Bitcoin goes to a million bucks?

Eugenio Martínez rolandodegilead at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:01:31 UTC 2013

> I don´t find a problem having more government as far as this government
>> works under certain guarantees.
>>

> It isn't that government is any worse than big corporations, just usually
> less efficient. As for evil, neither has the corner on that.
>
> Of course is less efficient: Is not a business and his ultimate target is
not winning money

>  Furthermore: If there is a strong IA it would be the perfect
>> government... and the perfect worker. We, as humans, will not need to work
>> anymore.
>>
>> And perhaps, we won't need to live anymore either...

Are you a Catholic? I don´t know your case. I need to live. And working is
a way to get money to live confortably... but consume living time. I am not
thinking on Wall-e model, where people who don´t have to work use their
times to just stay in the sofa. I am thinking on a model where people who
don´t have to work use their times to study, get lots of university
degrees, pass time with their families, etc

> -Kelly

OLVIDATE.DE
Tatachan.com