[ExI] Bitcoin

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sat Nov 23 08:38:05 UTC 2013

Kelly,

Try it.  You'll quickly find that it is (or soon will be) exactly as
difficult (or time consuming) as the price difference.  I buy it on
Coinbase.com, because it takes me a week to get the money to a cheaper
exchange, and by then, the price of Bitcoin could be double.

Just like when Argentina outlawed Bitcoin, because of their inflation.
The price of Bitcoin went up in that country, exactly proportional to
how hard it was to get around the laws.

Brent Allsop