[ExI] Cold fusion paper

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Nov 28 17:20:04 UTC 2013

Il 25/05/2013 03:27, Mirco Romanato ha scritto:
> Il 23/05/2013 11:14, Eugen Leitl ha scritto:
>> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:26:57PM -0400, Dan Ust wrote:
>>> See http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1305/1305.3913.pdf
>>>
>>> Comments?
>>
>> Not merely bad science, fraud.

We will see pretty fast, and as Rossi said, the market is the final test:

http://ecat.com/ecat-products/ecat-1-mw

The ECAT 1MW plant is now available on the market.
Sign up and pre-order, and secure your place on a waiting list with the
right to priority treatment and faster product delivery.

The ECAT 1MW plant contains 106 smaller ECAT units mounted in a shipping
container. Valve for filling the Hydrogen is on the front of each unit,
together with electrical connection to the immersion heater used to
start the reaction.

Production & Manufacturing plans are under way 2013. Current delivery
time is estimated to four months. Warranty for functionality is two
years with a guaranteed COP of 6, and the plant has an expected life
span of 30 years.

The ECAT 1MW plant is constructed inside an international standardized
20ft container which can easily be transferred between different modes
of transportation (e.g. ships, air cargo, trains and trucks).

The plant consists of small parallel modules. Each reactor contains
three cores and consumes small amounts of treated Nickel powder and
Hydrogen gas (under pressure, approx. 15 bar). The plant is recharged by
specially trained and certified personnel.

Orders are accepted from all over the world and require a routine
due-diligence process. Customers must comply with several criteria set
by Leonardo Corporation in order to qualify for a purchase of a ECAT 1MW
plant.

ECAT 1 MW Plant Features
ECAT 1 MW Plant is a Heat Plant with 1 MW of thermal output through a
normal pressure warm water/steam outlet. It can easily be coupled to a
secondary high pressure loop for local or district heating.
ECAT 1 MW Plant produces energy through a so-called cold fusion process.
No combustion takes place; instead Nickel and Hydrogen merge to produce
Copper.  Per unit of weight, this process is at least 100,000 more
efficient than any known combustion process.
ECAT 1 MW Plant is made up of smaller modules where the actual reactor
is the size of 20cmx20cmx1cm. These small reactors are coupled in
modules of 3 pieces each, then these modules in turn are built into a 20
‘container with a series of 106 pieces. Power density in the small
reactor is as high as 100 kW / L
Due to its structure, the ECAT 1MW plant is extremely easy to use.  It
is delivered in a standard container which can be stacked if your
solution requires multiple ECAT 1MW plants. It also has a convenient
plug’n’serve design that makes installation straight forward.
- See more at: http://ecat.com/ecat-products/ecat-1-mw#sthash.ZezgSti8.dpuf

Mirco