[ExI] Cold fusion paper

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 14:39:32 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it>wrote:

> Il 25/05/2013 04:08, spike ha scritto:

While not as immediately dismissive of the entire cold fusion phenomenon as
Spike, one should be aware that this failure could have been a result of
chemistry based heat, not cold fusion produced heat. Chemistry based heat
doesn't last long, and is just a battery basically. Cold fusion heat
should, in theory, last a long time. Here it didn't. So it isn't quite as
"interesting" as one would initially assume.

The behavior of cold fusion advocates reminds me a lot of the behavior of
bigfoot researchers. They both sound scientific, but they go slow, and they
always say that they are going to publish in peer reviewed journals "Real
Soon Now"... sigh. It's just a red flag. That's not to say that they won't
find a bigfoot any day now. Anything is possible. It's just the behavior
patterns that are the concern. Also, like ALL researchers, they are trying
to raise money. A yellow flag perhaps.

-Kelly