[ExI] roboburgers to go

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 00:28:29 UTC 2013

On Sep 30, 2013 5:20 PM, "Kelly Anderson" <kellycoinguy at gmail.com> wrote:
> I could probably talk about this all day, but I must make dinner now. Oh,
cooking. That would be good.

Quite.  Basic cooking is often underappreciated as an introduction to
making physical things.  Plus, it is a practical skill of potential
immediate use: have him try making dinner once in a while.

(Not to mention its use in obtaining friends and favors once he enters
college.  I speak from personal experience there, on something I have much
reason to believe has not changed since.)