[ExI] it was the best times, it was the best of times

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 22:24:10 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Tomasz Rola <rtomek at ceti.pl> wrote:

> I admit I feel rather uncomfortable whenever I see a computing device with
> no means to make new software on it - to the point when I consider it
> broken, somewhere in the back of my head.

I know the feeling.  Back in high school, I knew CAD was becoming the
industry standard - and yet, the drafting class I took was on-paper drawing
only, with CAD an optional add-on that they might get to at the end of the
course if there was time.  It was the only course in high school I dropped,
because I couldn't stand such obsolescence being presented to new students
of the art.