[ExI] [Bulk] Re: eput this crazy system out of our misery: was RE: Euthanasia

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 04:50:51 UTC 2013

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 1:55 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess, it's just that right at this minute my long range planing and
> concerns don't extend much beyond Thursday.
>

>> > Don't buy into staged fights between two wings of the same party.
>

> I hope it's a stage fight because that would imply a script exists, but I
> think its like a toddler playing with a loaded automatic pistol and the
> Republicans don't know what they're doing or how dangerous it is.

### I don't understand the doom mood. Obviously, there is no
possibility of Republicans causing as USG default. The government has
all the money it needs to keep paying its debts, since tax receipts
continue. Only a premeditated decision by the executive branch to
withhold payment (despite having the funds) could cause a default.
This is not going to happen, one way or another. So all this talking
about default is only a smokescreen.

Rafal