[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Oct 23 18:05:37 UTC 2013

Il 16/10/2013 19:29, John Clark ha scritto:

>      >…John everyone, even the Tea Party, agrees default is bad.

> No spike they don't, tea party members have been quoted as saying
> default will calm the markets.

Real Tea Party members or passers by Tea Party member do not know.

Anyway, there are many types of default.
Defaulting printing more FRN (hyperinflating) is worse than defaulting
on a part of the debt.

But, do not worry, the default can be delayed, not avoided.
Not for the US, not for Italy, not for the UK, nor for Japan or China.
Not for anyone using fiat money.

> If a congressman feels that the debt limit shouldn't go higher on
> January 15 then they should vote to spent less money RIGHT NOW, don't
> wait till 1159PM on January 14 and say you're not going to pay for the
> new stuff YOU ALREADY BOUGHT!!

Just to balance the budget they should cut 2 trillions from the budget.
Do you understand how much pork they should cut?
How much entitlements they should cut?
How much Obamacare cost?

They will never cut anything (not even the Republicans). Bohener(spl?)
when asked do not recalled any specific program to cut. So, they will
never cut anything substantial. The Republican establishment is wedded
to Big Government as much are the Democrats.

It is spend and spender AND dumb and dumber.

And it is so in all the western (Japan included) world.

This will stop when the wheels come out.
Just be patient and it will happen.

I suppose this is the just punishment for believing in Santa Claus
Government.

Mirco