[ExI] MiNTing (or if you must, APM) library

paul michael zyttyz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 05:17:40 UTC 2013

"A mature NMT economy has this problem but to a higher degree. I
    wonder why you just think this is fpr transitional economies?"

I don't think that it just for transitional economies, the change from current manufacturing style to MNT/APM manufacturing will be a time of great turmoil.  If the transition time is quick, say only a decade or less how will people (non-techie) adjust?

Suppose a person who sells ..... clothes, can't anymore because a MNT/APM 'box' is now everywhere making clothes and everyday things.  This person won't be able to find a similar job - there aren't anymore jobs in their area.  Well this 'box' is sitting on the table making things for the family. Not only did they lose their job to the 'box', it is in their home it had better work and not be a cheat.  Anger might ensue.

I've worked with many people who basically, when change occurs or bad times happen they just try harder, get another job, work work work because the kids need shoes or at least a better life.  That is why I'm worried, transitional times destroy, they also create but creating takes time. Shopkeepers, shoe salesmen, people who just are living week to week will really need WYSIWYG with respect to this 'box'.

And yes, software certifications and such are really nice to have consumer products reviewed - lovely we will need them for MNT/APM box or it will cause great pain for people who have lost just about everything to the coming transition.

mimzy