[ExI] [New_Cryonet] Invitation to join an online conversation this Saturday or Sunday

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Sep 5 10:11:04 UTC 2013

----- Forwarded message from chriscorte01 at yahoo.com -----

Date: 04 Sep 2013 23:03:32 -0700
From: chriscorte01 at yahoo.com
To: New_Cryonet at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [New_Cryonet] Invitation to join an online conversation this Saturday or Sunday

   Anyone interested in cryonics and transhumanism is invited to join in an
   online discussion this Saturday at 9:00 A.M. (hosted by Dennis) or Sunday
   at 11:30 A.M. PST (hosted by me).

   Our previous conversations have been lively, entertaining and have covered
   a wide range of topics. These chats are a great way to meet like-minded
   people, make personal connections and help us build a stronger cryonics
   community. We now have a Meetup
   page[1]http://www.meetup.com/Transhumanism-and-Cryonics-Online-Conversation-Group/ .

   If you would like to join us, just send an email to kekik2336 at .... On
   Sunday at 11:30 you'll receive an email from Google+ inviting you to join
   the Hangout. Just click the link and join in the conversation. You'll need
   to sign up for a Google+ account to access the Hangout.

   No one will mind if you use a pseudonym and the software allows you to
   mask your identity on the video. Of course, your privacy will be
   respected. No part of our discussion will be reproduced, broadcast or
   recorded.

   [2]Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
   Change settings via email: [3]Switch delivery to Daily Digest | [4]Switch
   to Fully Featured
   [5]Visit Your Group | [6]Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | [7]Unsubscribe