[ExI] yet another ethical dilemma

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 00:46:43 UTC 2013

On Sep 5, 2013 2:24 PM, "Brent Allsop" <brent.allsop at canonizer.com> wrote:
> My Great Great Great Grandfather Thomas Hill Allsop, married my Great
Great Great Grandmother, after converting to the Mormon Church, on his way
to Salt Lake City from England.  At the time, she had left an abusive
husband in England, and had a toddler girl from that bad husband, which of
course became Thomas Hill's step child in SLC, Utah.  She was my Great
Great grandmother.

> For you thinkers out there, you're probably wondering: Wait, then how is
Thomas Hill your Great Great Great grandfather??  We'll he married this
step child, when she was in hear teens as a polygamous second wife with her
mother, and I descended from that!

Isn't the problem (though explained) how he's your GG grandfather, not your
GGG grandfather?