[ExI] How Electricity Became a Luxury Good

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Mon Sep 9 14:01:50 UTC 2013

Il 09/09/2013 15:26, spike ha scritto:

> Green energy will be expensive, it will not be green, but we will employ it
> anyway, because we will gradually run out of alternatives, and yes we need
> energy, lots of it.

> Regardless of where you are on the political spectrum, can you find anything
> in the previous sentence which you would dispute?

Yes.

If green energy will not be green, anything could be green energy.

If green energy is what the government decide, they will change the
meaning of green any time the want or need.

I'm not sure green energies could be alternatives if we want keep the
current technological level or increase it. Some are just a long term
waste of energy compared to current technologies.

Mirco