[ExI] How Electricity Became a Luxury Good

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Sep 11 18:08:08 UTC 2013

Il 11/09/2013 18:06, Alfio Puglisi ha scritto:
> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 12:00 AM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com
> <mailto:kellycoinguy at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     The North Dakota story is illustrative of what I think will happen
>     in the future with other sources of energy.
>     1) It wasn't tapped until improvements in technology (methods of
>     fracking) made it economical.
>

> Shouldn't that be "until the price of oil rose enough to make it
> economical" ?  The main change in today's world is that oil is 5x-10x
> more expensive than before.

The main change in today's world is the fact the government have printed
5-10 times the paper money (and credits) they had before.

In this way they have redistributed an HUGE part of wealth from common
people (usually middle class) to themselves and their allies and cronies.

Then we have a lot of chatting about how things are worser now than then
and how fuel is too costly, it will not last enough, and so on.

Wake up!!! There is a hole in you tank and the government is siphoning
you wealth away. Before you worry about peak oil or others long term
problems, try to stop the government from steal you blind and without
shoes. Then you can worry about the winter coming.

Mirco