[ExI] Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Sep 11 22:54:38 UTC 2013

Il 11/09/2013 17:45, Alfio Puglisi ha scritto:

> On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it
> <mailto:painlord2k at libero.it>> wrote:
>
>     Il 09/09/2013 08:46, BillK ha scritto:
>
>     > Climate changes fluctuate from year to year. One year's figures must
>     > be seen as part of a long-term trend.
>
>     But the long term trend exist or is a conjecture?
>
>     Long term on what time scale?
>

> Long term since the 1970s, when reliable measures from satellites
> started. This is the trend for August:
>
> http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/files/2000/09/Figure31.png

I remember in the '70s when people told me about the forthcoming
Glaciation.

The climate was a lot warmer during the Roman empire and after 1.000,
when people grow grapes to make wine in England (and now it is too cold
to do so).

Call me when the Queen and the Prince of Wales start producing wine from
their lands.

Mirco