[ExI] FW: How Electricity Became a Luxury Good

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Fri Sep 13 11:42:27 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 05:36:00PM -0600, Kelly Anderson wrote:

> Does the oil drum going out of business mean anything to you Eugen? Does

TOD was a business? In a sense it was, it lost the fight in
the blog attention economy. Most of key content contributors moved
on to greener pastures several years ago, so quality content
flow eventually stopped.

This sucks, because now we have to collect that information
from multiple sites. I personally will be falling off the
bus, because I don't have the resources for that. If a single
stop shop successor emerges, I'll see you there.

> capitalism picking it as a loser mean ANYTHING?

Yes, it means that you're even more demented than I thought.
I doubt I can ever build a bridge over a reality gap
that large.