[ExI] A important step toward a topological quantum computer

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 00:10:35 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:50 AM spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> On Behalf Of John Clark
>
>>…A
 topological insulator is a substance that is a insulator in its
interior but a conductor on its surface…
>> If anyons are found a large
scale practical quantum computer can't be far behind, and that will
change the world.
>> http://newscenter.lbl.gov/feature-stories/2013/09/16/fault-tolerant-quantum-computing/
>
> Is this a great time to be alive, or what?
>
> {8-]

Indeed, but we all want to be alive not just now but to see what comes next and after that -- and, hopefully, to be not just spectators but participants.

Regards,

Dan
 See my latest Kindle-published story "Succession":
http://www.amazon.com/Succession-ebook/dp/B00F02DLNG
(Also available in other Kindle stores -- UK, Germany, India, etc.)