[ExI] Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Sep 19 18:00:27 UTC 2013

Il 09/09/2013 13:56, Eugen Leitl ha scritto:
> On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 01:26:51PM +0200, Mirco Romanato wrote:
>> Il 09/09/2013 08:46, BillK ha scritto:
>>
>>> Climate changes fluctuate from year to year. One year's figures must
>>> be seen as part of a long-term trend.
>>
>> But these figures are homogenized, pasteurized and corrected in any way
>> suit the people publishing them?
>>
>> But the long term trend exist or is a conjecture?
>>
>> Long term on what time scale?
>
> Read the fine peer-reviewed publications.

http://astuteblogger.blogspot.it/2013/09/i-demand-al-gore-and-ipcc-return-their.html

Interesting picture from the facebook page of Bjorn Lomborg

"Connie Hedegaard, EU climate commissioner, tells us that even if
climate science was wrong, EU policy on climate change is right.

Really?

I bet the 300,000 households in Germany who lost their power last year
because they couldn't pay the bills, and the millions of energy poor in
the UK disagree about Heedegaard's price hikes.

I bet the 2.6 billion people still living in energy poverty would
disagree with her notion that "we have to realise that in the world of
the 21st century for us to have the cheapest possible energy is not the
answer."

Surprising interview with Heedegaard in Telegraph, and with some of my
comments, like: "EU climate policies will cost £174 billion annually by
2020, the EU commissioner seems to suggest wasting £174 billion is no
problem.""

https://www.facebook.com/bjornlomborg/posts/10151953287563968

Mirco