[ExI] Silence in the sky-but why?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 21:37:46 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 9:48 PM, Tomasz Rola wrote:
> Heh. Even if he is one, talking to him is still better than talking to
> oneself when one needs to gather one's minds and form some kind of
> cohesive mindset. However, one debugging method is to discuss a problem
> with rubber duck :-) .

If you want to organise your thoughts (and have the spare time) try
writing lengthy replies to every post that interests you, but remember
not to inflict it all on the list. I research and write much more than
I actually post to Exi.
(Is that sighs of relief I hear?)  :)

I read my screeds to the dog and the cat, The dog believes every word
I write and nods in agreement.
The cat is a much sterner critic. Often showing me his stern in contempt.

BillK